Welcome to the Totally Techniques Blog Hop! This month I am going to share with you How to make an Easy Shaker Card! I hope you are going to LOVE this project! It really is easy and fun! All supplies are from Stampin Up! and you can see the complete list at the bottom of my post!
Happening this month:
- Gone Fishing Creativity To GO Kit: email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
- NEW Catalog Make and Takes: email email@example.com for registration link
- May’s Creative Uses of DSP Box: Sunshine and Creativity Delivered Subscription. Subscribe here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E9VHG4TQ5N9B8 Subscribe by May 1st to get the Creative Uses of DSP Box
- Stamp Happy Academy: www.stamphappyacademy.ning.com
- Basic: $19.95/month includes 4 online classes each month (over $80 value) Live Only: $20/month includes 3 LIVE classes each month Premium: $34.95/month BOTH a Basic and LIVE only Membership and Save! Find SHA on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/StampHappyAcademy
- Watercolor Stamp Camp Registration! https://conta.cc/3GG1haP
Don’t forget to join the Card Challenge at my Stamping with The Creativity Cave FB Page here.
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers– I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. When you spend $50, you’ll get my All Star Tutorial Bundle PDF for Free (March’s PDF is By The Bay). Make sure to use March’s Host code: W9JPGVQ9. You can also also purchase the PDF here for $15 (instant download).Product List