Welcome to the One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop! I am so thrilled that you stopped by The Creativity Cave! Whether this is your first stop or you are joining in from Pam's awesome blog, I can't wait for you to see what I've been up to!! The theme is NO Rules (oh, please know how much I like this!!) I guess the only thing better would be some kind of rule-breaking theme! 😉
So I was working on some sketch challenges a few days ago, and one of the ones I LOVED was a challege that was already over, but I loved the sketch so much, it inspired my project for today. I was pretty giddy with the look of this card and so I knew it would be perfect for a special occasion, like a blog hop!
So this is the sketch card-the sketch was a basic card with pieces of cardstock going across near the top (the super awesome zebra-print ones on my fabulous card, here)! I had already made a card that was gray with a pop of pink, so I decided to continue that with this printed paper and keep that pink pop of color! I just LOVE the results!!
LOOK at how rich the colors are!! Gather your supplies:
- 1/2 sheet of Basic Gray
- 4 x 5 1/4" piece of Smoky Slate
- Scraps of Melon Mambo, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
- Botanicals for You, Hello and Botanical Blooms Stamp sets (and Botanical Blooms Framelits)
- 2" strip of Printed paper (Go Wild DSP stack)
- Wink of Stella (yay!)
- Basic Gray and Old Olive ink pads
- White perfect accents
I stamped the Hello at the bottom in Basic Gray, rounded the corners on the printed papers and adhered to the card. I made up the flower and attached that with dimensionals
Now, I couldn't stop there–I had to add the matching gift bag! So I pulled out my Gift Bag Punch Board–I really like how easy it is to make a gift bag! The cool part is you can make it any height you'd like so it is perfect for a variety of gifts!
I followed the directions for a Medium sized bag. I used a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11.
Remember to score on all the lines before putting the box together and don't forget to use strong adhesive–I used Fast Fuse!
The tag is 2 x 3 1/4" punched with the scallop tag topper punch.
I hope you love these projects!! I am so thrilled to have shared them with you!! If you are interested in any of the products, please check out the links below for the supplies I used as well as a preview for my new Creativity Cave VIP Program!! And make sure to continue on to the AMAZING Justin's blog for some more fabulous inspiration:
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-562
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/01/14/check-out-this-no-rules-osat-blog-hop
- Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hoppers-no-rules-new-year.html
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hoppers-no-rules-new-year.html
- Anna Smith – http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hoppers-no-rules-new-year/
- Maria Willis : http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
- AJ Bodine:
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-new-hop-new-year-no-rules.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hoppers-no-rules-new-year.html
- Bruno Bertucci – http://stampinbruno.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules.html
- Kylie Bertucci – http://www.craftykylie.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules.html
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
- Deb Naylor – http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hoppers-no-rules-new-year.html
- Marisa Gunn – http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
- Megan Thompson – http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
- Pam Tetreault: http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2016/01/osat-january-no-rules-blog-hop-you.html
- Dena Rekow: http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules.html You are here!!
Watch for The Creativity Cave VIP Rewards program coming later this week!! VIP's will have access to all kinds of perks including:
- Exclusive access to Private FB page filled with special projects, videos and tip sheets (only available to VIP’s) The first Exclusive Project Tutorial will be:
- Thank You cards for all orders
- Free catalogs when they are released
- VIP Reward Program (for every $50 in catalog merchandise ordered, you get a reward credit, when you fill your sheet you get a $30 Merchandise credit!!)
- Special offers periodically only for VIP members
- Birthday Club membership (special treats for your birthday!!)
- More surprises!!
The only thing you have to do to become a member is place an order through my online store!! Your membership will be added automatically (allow 24-48 hours) and enjoy the perks right away!! Watch for all the details to be released Friday! I am so grateful to each of you for your support of my business and am thrilled to be starting this amazing program! I hope you'll join the fun of being a VIP! **all orders received from 1/1/16 through my online store or in person will qualify for the new VIP program**