Welcome to The Creativity Cave!! You've just come from Martie's awesome blog. This month's theme is Halloween and Fall and I couldn't be more in love!!
The inspiration for my projects is from a fellow demonstrator, Janet Baker. She made this awesome project at Founder's Circle last month and it was Posted on the Stampinup website, so I as soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to make it!
The 3D Hats are easy to make with just a few basic punches. The 2D hat (on the card) is even easier! CHeck out my video on how to make them!
First up is the Baker's Box! It is easy to put together (despite what my video may lead you to believe!!) 😉 The Tag is a 2 x 4" piece of black paper that I embossed with the Tiny Triangles folder and then added a popped up Owl (in Rich Razzleberry). The Witches Hat is made with a 1", 2" circle punches, plus the tree punch and black glimmer paper.
Since it is a 3D hat, I used the Metallic mini clothespins between the tree layers so it would clip the box closed!
To Create the hat, make sure to glue dot the corners of the tree punches down!
To make the larger Hat, I used the 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" circle punches along with the trees. This is the size that Janet used to make her treat bag. I loved how it looked, just needed a smaller size for the owl! This one uses the larger sized Clothespins with the Happy Haunting DSP for the Baker's Box and the Bow.
I also used the entire tree this time as well . Glue dots again!
And of course, I needed a coordinating card!! The card uses the 2D hat which is simply the large oval and the tree (trimmed short about 1/4"). The bow covers the top! ADORABLE!!!!
I hope you enjoyed the projects from this month's blog hop-please scroll all the way down for a list of all the products I used! Don't forget to subscribe to my mailing list to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas series of projects! If you liked today's projects, please share it with your friends! And if you LOVED it and need to get some supplies, please feel free to shop my online store by clicking one of the products below! When you used hostess code, MARFABXE, you'll recieve this AWESOME project tutorial and exclusive video from me for FREE when you order is at least $35. Skip the code if you have an order over $150–but you'll still get the free tutorial! Thanks so much for your support!
Next up on our OSAT Blog hop is the lovely Tina!
- Maggie Mata–http://www.maggiemadecards.com/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall/
- Dena Rekow- You are here!
- Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Terri Takashige - http://territerbear.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Diane Squires http://stampandembellish.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall-2/
- Wynne http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- AJ Bodine http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Megan - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Raquelle Cliton - http://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloween-fall-theme.html
- Justin - http://wp.me/p5dZez-4CH
- Lori Mueller – http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-shares-october-halloween-fall-projects.html
- Jeanna Bohanon – http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/10/osat-october-fall-halloween-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tucker – http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-october-blog-hop-halloween-or-fall.html
- Tenia Nelson – http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-fun.html