Hello Everyone!! Today is my 17th Anniversary as a Stampin Up Demonstrator!! I cannot believe I have been doing this crazy, wonderful, exciting, fantastic business for 17 whole years!! That is almost an entire adult's worth! Needless to say, I think it is cause to celebrate! I have been working on some fun things to share with you over the next few days! Please check back often as I will be posting multiple times each day!!
First of all, I have a fun Trivia Challenge game for you to play–ANYONE can participate and I can't wait to share with you the answers!! You have until Sunday at 11pm Central time to participate, and I have $25 gift certificates for the Winner(s). Details below:
Download Trivia Contest (you can download this and type your answers on here and email it back) or just type the answer to each question, 1-17
The Creativity Cave’s Stampin’ Up Trivia
If you have been a local customer of mine or watched very many of my videos or followed my blog, you should know quite a few of these! J I have 17 questions in honor of my 17th Anniversary!
Answer each question—the person(s) with the most correct answers will receive a $25 gift certificate from me! All entries must be submitted via email (dr****@ya***.com) or PM me by Sunday February 7th, 11pm. Winners will be announced on Monday, February 8th!
Name:____________________________________ contact # or email:____________________________
- What year did I become a demonstrator?
- What is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Stampin Up Color? (I will accept 2 different answers here!)
- How many trips have I earned through Stampin Up?
- What is my favorite stamp set?
- Which thing have I NOT done on a Stampin Up trip?
- Taken a Helicopter to the top of a Glacier
- Had a massage in the middle of the Panama Canal
- Won a karaoke contest on a cruise ship
- Taken selfies on Pray for Sex Beach
- Purchased jewelry at a Pawn Shop
- Did a tequila shot in the Las Vegas airport at 10am
- Made my husband drive all around the Big Island of Hawaii to find the second Twilight Book.
- My local newspaper did an article on me once, including photos. What was it about?
- Who was my first recruit?
- What state did I live in when I first signed up as a demonstrator?
- What is my all-time favorite TV show?
- What is the very best type of photo?
- How many Big Shot’s do I own?
- What is the VERY best part of being a demonstrator?
- What is my husband’s favorite part about stamping?
- What informal survey did I conduct during one of my trips to Founder’s Circle?
- My FAVORITE stamp set/bundle in the current Occasions Catalog.
- The very first trip I earned from Stampin Up was the Mexican Riviera cruise. I could not attend. Why?
- What is my favorite stamping tip?
3 thoughts on “Dena’s Anniversary Trivia Contest”
Wow 17 years! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!
Thank you, Beate!!
Sent from my iPhone
Can’t believe I missed the deadline!! I would’ve gotten a ton right!!