Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop!! I am so excited to have you stop by The Creativity Cave! I hope you are excited for some AWESOME cards! Whether this is your first stop or you are joining in from Lori's Blog Welcome! Our theme this month is Saying Goodbye! There are some really great stamp sets that are going away and I am highlighting 5 of my very favorites that are not to be missed sets!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet Coastal Cabana
- 4 x 5 1/4 Bermuda Bay
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" Whisper White
- Terra Cotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Black Memento Ink pads
- Sweetly Swirled Stamp Set
I LOVE the rainbow effect–and not in traditional rainbow colors! I LOVE this stamp set–don't miss out!
The next two cards are so quick and easy!
1/2 Sheet of White and scrap of Granny Apple Green and Black.
Another using the inside of the die cut–Colors are a little more feminine here:
SUPER cool card featuring the Tropical Chic Set
- 1/2 Sheet Whisper White
- 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 Soft Seafoam
- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 Whisper White
- Scrap of Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black ink pads
- So Saffron, Grapefruit Grove, Versamark ink
- Tropical Chic Set and dies
- Story Label Punch
- White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet Old Olive
- 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 Old Olive (embossed with Subtle Folder)
- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 Bermuda Bay
- 4 1/8 x 2 7/8 Old Olive
- 4 x 2 3/4 Perennial Essence
- Tasteful Textures DSP
- Black Memento and Old Olive INk pads
And my FAVORITE:
- 1/2 Thick White
- 3 3/4 x 5" White
- Scrap of Whisper White and Black for die cutting
- Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Black Memento INk
- Abstract Impressions Stamp Set
- Springtime Impressions Dies
- Black Marker
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Triple Banner Punch
Which of these are your favorites? Don't forget to take advantage of my BIRTHDAY special–it ends tonight! Free Stamp set from the upcoming catalog with a mini card kit with an order of $100 or more in my online store when you use the host code, 3KU7AQ9S.
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers– I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. Make sure to use May's Hostess Code: 3KU7AQ9S. If you order is over $150, skip the code but you'll still get all the perks PLUS Stampin Rewards from Stampin Up! Questions? feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com
- Spend $50 in my Stampin Up Store and you'll get the April PDF for free!
- Purchase the PDF for $15!
Click the graphic to register!
Join May's Facebook Class–Enjoy 3 EXCLUSIVE LIVE's each month and each are always, filled with TONS of tips and tricks! Stamp faster, use you printed paper, learn tips on color combinations and more! You can catch up on our previous LIVE as well as see the awesome projects depending on when you join! Register Here Today!
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar—–>).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!