Welcome to The Creative Inking Blog Hop! I am so excited to have you stop by The Creativity Cave today! Whether this is your first stop or you are joining from the fabulous Lori's Blog, I am just so glad you are here! Our theme is New Catalog Must Haves and OH MY GOSH–there are several! I'll try to highlight my fav's!
Check out my video:
How to create with the new Artistically Inked and Watercolor Shapes Stamp Sets from Stampin UP!
Gather Your supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet of Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink
- 4 x 5 1/4" Basic White
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" Basic White
- Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink Ink pads
- Artistically Inked Bundle
For Stepped Up version, ADD:
- Scrap of White for die cutting
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet (the long way: 4 1/4 x 11") of Daffodil Delight, scored at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2"
- 4 x 1" Brights DSP (Mango Melody)
- 4 x 4" White (2 pieces)
- 4 1/8 x 4 1/8" Melon Melody
- Melon Melody, Daffodil Delight and Black StazOn Ink pads
- Essentials Pack Baker's twine
- Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set
- Sunny Sentiments Stamp Set
Let me know which project I shared with you is your favorite in the comments below!
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers– I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. When you spend $50, you'll get my All Star Tutorial Bundle PDF for Free (May's PDF is the Ice Cream Corner). Make sure to use May's Host Code: GFFAHDDK
Join our new subscription site, Stamp Happy Academy! You can choose from 3 options to inspire, entertain and bring happiness to your stamping. Click HERE for more info and to sign up!
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar—–>).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!