I hope you love this week's projects! The Products I used are listed at the bottom of this post with links to my online store! As always, your purchases help me continue to bring amazing videos like this to you each week!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet Thick White
- 4 x 5 1/4 Misty Moonlight
- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 In Good Taste DSP
- Scraps of Misty Moonlight, In Good Taste DSP, and White Cardstock for die cutting
- Beautiful WOrld Bundle
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Old World Paper Embossing Folder
- Early Espresso Ink
LOVE the wood Texture!! Don't forget to register for the Beautiful World Masculine Card Class Creativity TO GO Kit here!
Gather Your supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet Misty Moonlight
- 4 x 5 1/4" Night of Navy
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 Very Vanilla
- 4 x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla (for inside)
- Strips of DSP from Boho Indigo Product Medley
- NIght of Navy Ink pad
- Boho Indigo Product Medley
- Glue Dots
The Stripy technique is one of my favorites! This card is so gorgeous with the gold foil accents! Don't forget to register for the Boho Indigo Online Class Here
I just love how this turned out–my photos do NOT do it justice!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet Melon Mambo
- 3 1/2 x 5 Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Scrap of Black cardstock
- Bloom and Grow Stamp Set and coordinating Dies
- Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade and Calypso Coral Refills
- Water Painters
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Black StazOn Ink
- Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
- Artistry Blooms Sequins
The Colors are so pretty!
I love this one!
- 1/2 Sheet Crumb Cake
- 4 x 5 1/4 Vanilla
- 4 x 5 1/4" Oh So Ombre Cardstock (or use a blending brush on cardstock)
- Scraps of Pool Party, Bermuda Bay Cardstock for die cutting
- linen thread
- Birds and Branches Bundle
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set
- Old Olive, Bermuda Bay. Crumb Cake and Pool Party Ink
- Holiday Rhinestones
This is a CASE of a gorgeous card that one of my team members, Susan, had made and I really loved it! One of my favorite parts of being a demonstrator is swapping! So many wonderful ideas! We swap as a team each month! SO much fun!!
I am not a huge fan of birds, but I gotta say, I really love this card!
Which one is your favorite? Please let me know in the comments! HAPPY STAMPING!
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers– I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. When you spend $50, you'll get my All Star Tutorial Bundle PDF for Free (April's PDF is the Flowering Cactus). Make sure to use April's Host Code: VCB4E6SJ.
Join our new subscription site, Stamp Happy Academy! You can choose from 3 options to inspire, entertain and bring happiness to your stamping. Click HERE for more info and to sign up!
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar—–>).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!